- Plan to use your bath bomb soon. Bath bombs will keep their solid form as long as they are kept in a dry place; however, the fresher a bath bomb is, the more it will fizz when you drop it into the water. If you wait too long to use it, it will not fizz as much or as long
- A bath bomb can be used for sinus relief. If you purchase a bath bomb that contains eucalyptus, you can use it to help clear out your sinuses when you have a cold. Simply fill a tub with warm water, drop the bath bomb in and let it fizz for a minute, and hop in & enjoy.
Use a bath bomb for aromatherapy. Many bath bombs contain essential oils, which can help enhance your mood and make you feel relaxed, less stressed, or more awake. When choosing a bath bomb, look at the ingredient list to see what types of essential oils it contains. The essential oil is also responsible for the scent, so be sure to choose one that you like. Here are some common types of essential oils that can be found in bath bombs and their uses:
Lavender essential oil has a classic scent with fresh, floral notes. It may help reduce anxiety, depression, and stress.
Rose essential oil is another classic scent with sweet, floral notes. Like lavender, it helps ease depression.
Lemon essential oil has a fresh, clean scent. It is very uplifting and may leave you feeling fresh and energized.
Peppermint and other minty essential oils have a cool, refreshing scent. They are great for easing headaches and nausea. They may also leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
- Create a luxury premium spa environment. You can do this by dimming the lights in your bathroom and lighting a few candles. You can further enhance the mood by playing some soft music. Because you will be soaking in the tub for a while, you should consider bringing something with you. Here are some more ideas:
Relax with a book.
Bring something to drink, such as champagne or hot tea.
Bring something to eat, such as fruit or chocolate.
Fold a soft towel and place it behind your head, neck, and shoulders before you lean back in the bathtub. This makes things more comfortable.
Wear a face mask to the bathtub. By the time you have finished taking your bath, the face mask will have finished doing its work.
- Use your bath bomb as an air freshener. Sometimes, bath bombs can be almost too pretty to use! If you find it difficult to drop your pretty bath bomb into the tub, consider displaying it in a pretty dish in your bathroom. The fragrance released by the bath bomb will be subtle and not overpowering.
- Consider using a shower fizzy instead. If you like to pamper yourself but dislike sitting in baths, you can use a shower fizzy instead. Shower fizzies are similar to bath bombs, except that they contain fewer oils so that they don't make the floor of your shower slippery. Simply place a shower fizzy on the floor of your shower where the water will hit it, turn on the water, and step inside. The water will cause the shower fizzy to break apart and dissolve, thus releasing the fragrant oils a great alternative.
We hope this was helpful! Lotionfast.com offers the webs largest selection of bath bombs and shower fizzy over 40+ different types at wholesale prices